Monday, June 6, 2011

The next two months...

Readers,
This post is just for logistics, so if you're not a regular reader, please disregard and read something more exciting that I've written.

I am going to be working as a counselor at a church camp this summer which means limited computer access which means infrequent blog posts. I will be done with camp on August 6th, so after that, I'll bump it back up. I will probably post a few times while I'm away, but I'm not going to make any promises. I will post once a week at most.

On the bright side, I am really, really, really looking forward to camp and God is definitely going to be moving in my life and many others. I'm also kind of nervous, but that feeling probably won't last. Camp is a magical place where I've spent my entire life. It's where my parents met when they were workers there like me. It's a paid job, but none of us are in it for the money. If we were, well, we'd be working somewhere else :) I get to hang out with kids all day and teach them about Jesus. Not only that, but I get to spend the majority of my time in God's beautiful great outdoors! Yep, it'll be pretty fantastic. It's a little bit of Heaven on Earth.

God bless!

Until next time,
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment